Athens Airport Fuel Pipeline Company (AAFPC) is aiming to provide high quality services to its customers and the
satisfactory management of all matters relating to safety at work,as well as the protection of the environment,taking
into account the identity and reputation of the Company, is committed to:
• Complies with all relevant legal obligations and requirements
• Provides high quality services using the best possible manpower, materials and equipment.
• Prevents unsafe actions and situations and be prepared to respond effectively in an emergency situation.
• Keeps under full control identified risks harm to people, the environment, its facilities, or to third parties and
implement procedures to proactively identify any new risks.
• Ensure that the staff of contractors working on behalf of a third party facilities,to fully comply with the
operating rules and safety requirements applicable to these facilities through agreed procedures, including
the use of required safety equipment and personal protective equipment.
AAFPC for the implementation of the above goals and objectives follows procedures that include preventive
measures,which ensure satisfied customers, continuous monitoring and review of the requirements of work and
level of service,continuous control and monitoring of risks, selection of appropriate staff and defining the roles and
Our Motto :
Do it safely or not at all
When in doubt, find out